Request a payment from your clients: set amount, currency and time limits.
In order to create an invoice, you'll need to send a request to 0xpay API with a specific set of parameters. Depending on your bussiness' needs, invoices can be created in 2 ways:
- Requires authorization to send request.
- Invoice parameters need to be defined in the request body.
- Returns a URL to invoice webpage, hosted by 0xpay.
- No authorization required (
merchantIDparameter is used for these purposes).
- Invoice parameters are defined in the HTML web form.
- In response, user will be redirected to the payment webpage URL.
As a result, user will see a webpage with invoice details: name of the company, expiration timer, payment amount and currency, as well as further instructions. After the user inputs his email address (which can be also filled through API request) and confirms payment, he has to pay the amount due before the timer expires.
After the payment is sent, you will receive callback notifications on each invoice status update.
Just as with the other API operations, we divide invoices in 2 specific groups, depending on the chosen payment currency.