How to configure your merchant at 0xpay.app before integration
Merchant is an entity that represents a store in our system, it can be your online goods shop, trading platform, exchange, etc.
In this section we provide details regarding the available Merchant features, operational workflow and service fees, alongside with info on how to set up your Merchant for integration on your website.
Merchant creation form
Let's describe the fields above:
- Merchant name – description field, it can be the shop's name or anything that fits you.
- Company name – regulatory field, this field has to match your company name.
- Domain – used to verify your website, cannot be changed later.
- Email for notifications - used to notify you about your merchant's activities: replenishments, withdrawal transactions.
Settings button on merchants list
Sending requests to 0xpay API through a merchant requires authorisation with API keys. They are used for two purposes:
- Sending requests to 0xpay API.
- Verifying server-side notifications.
DO NOT SHARE YOUR API KEYS! API key grant access to manage funds within your 0xpay Merchant, hence the person with keys may transfer funds to any external addresses.
API Keys tab
You won't receive any callback notifications until the Notifications URL field is set.
You have to specify the Notifications URL to start receiving notifications about your incoming and outgoing payments.